Causes of Thyroid Disorder:
1) Thyroiditis: It’s a condition that results in swelling of your thyroid glands. It can reduce the number of hormones produced by thyroid glands.
2) Hashimoto’s thyroiditis: It’s a disease where the cells of the body attack and harms the thyroid.
3) Postpartum thyroiditis: It’s a short-term condition that occurs in women after giving birth to children.
4) Lack and excessive Iodine.
5) Non-functioning thyroid gland.
6) Grave’s disorder: It’s a condition where your thyroid gland produces excessive hormones. It leads to enlarged thyroid glands.
These are the most common symptoms and causes of thyroid disorder. And if not treated properly on time can lead to serious illness.
A healthy and maintained weight will not just help you fight all the diseases but recover from them as well. But when you are diagnosed with thyroid, your weight starts to increase and not reduces even if you are doing some exercises. A healthy diet helps to achieve your ideal and maintained weight.
Dietitian Natasha Mohan Weight Loss and Diet Clinic
We help you in achieving your ideal weight with Diet Plan for Thyroid Our dietitians understand your body and then provide you with proper diet charts, meals, and timings to consume that meal. As everybody is different and we make diet plans according to every body type that helps to reduce your weight even if it is with thyroid. We guide our clients throughout and after their weight loss journey. As we know healthy life is the key to happy living